User login

Cayuse Access / Access Change Request

Cayuse Access is required for Cayuse SP and Cayuse 424.  



This form must be used to (1) request access to Cayuse (SP and 424), (2) verify access to Cayuse, and (3) change Cayuse access or system role.

A copy of the completed form will be emailed to the Empl ID/EUID named below. If you are submitting on behalf of someone, you will also be copied on future communication regarding the status of the access request.

PLEASE NOTE: An email is sent to the email address provided. You will receive a copy of the form VIA EMAIL when you have successfully submitted the form. If you do not receive an EMAIL, then your response was not received by OGCA and you should complete the form again.

Ex: 940-565-XXXX or 940-369-XXXX
Ex: Assistant Professor, Professor, etc.